“I must warn you, this is a highly addictive event! Once you become part of this community and learn about the co-writing approach, you will get a broader understanding of songwriting, maybe even see your own place as an artist differently, and you will meet a bunch of fellow songwriters who eventually might become friends along the way.”
- Claudia Nentwich/Berlin, Germany songwritingforum.de
The retreat will take place in vibrant Copenhagen in Nørrebrohallen. Follow the events on the Facebook page.
- New inspiration and tools for developing their songwriting skills
- Daily guided co-writing pairings and detailed input on the collaborations
- Private career/song consultations
- Nightly outings on the local music scene
- Participation in the Listening Room Showcase at the Copenhagen Songwriters Festival
Registration is 3000 DKK
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Am I welcome if I don’t play an instrument?
Am I welcome if I’m not a performer?
Am I welcome if I am a lyric or melody only writer?
Am I welcome if I haven’t yet written a finished song?
Are special dietary needs accommodated?